Waiting anxiously for 2011!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FireflyGal View Post
    Summer 2011 here, too! Like lots of you (we will have to have a big, big party!). Depends a little on how exactly his last class pans out and what kind of job he gets where, but it's coming soon! AND I'M SO EXCITED! 2 and a half years of being 400+ miles apart will be something we will both be quite proud of!
    Heck yeah! That's a huge accomplishment!

Comment

Sounds like 2011 is the magical year for many LFAD members!

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
        Sounds like 2011 is the magical year for many LFAD members!
        Sounds to me like it is too It's will be a magical year for me as well :3

First Met Online: May 08
        Became a Couple: 4.11.09
        First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
        Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
        Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

On days like today when I want to rip my chest out and throw it in the garbage make me grateful that I've only got 44 days left...

Comment

So I said 4-6 months nearly 3 weeks ago. But it may actually happen in a month or two! Joe has been reading stuff about the economy and apparently the outlook is not looking good. He's worried that if we don't move in together sooner (rather than later) then we might not be able to move in together at all.

Comment

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! This is great news. Me and my SO close the distance when he arrives back from visiting his family March 1st! And I CANNOT wait!

Comment

Working...
              X