Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theoretically we could be closing the distance in 2,5 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats you two! Best of luck with immigration! I hope you guys are in for a smooth ride.

Comment

Congrats! Good luck *crosses fingers for you*
      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Yay this is so exciting! I saw your signature on another thread and came straight over here to see the story!
        Congratulations and good luck!
        Also best wishes to Andy for the potential move - I know it's a big step for him that he's been debating for awhile...

Comment

I have everything crossed for you guys! Congratulations and Good thoughts!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Tanja! Andy! I am sooooooo happy for you both! This is great news to hear. I hope that everything goes quickly and painlessly. I wish you nothing but an easy ride! Good luck!

Comment

Thank you all so much, I'm so grateful of your support and I know you are genuinely happy for us

Andy's been calling and mailing people a lot lately to find answers to every possible question we can think of and he contacted the police office that actually makes the decision... They said if we can get enough money behind us and I'll sign a form saying I'll take responsibility of our finances since I'm working full-time then we have a "fair chance of getting accepted".
              Now I know I shouldn't get excited yet but how can I not when you hear something like that from the actual people who are going to either accept or reject you?!?

What adds to it is that Andy's parents have agreed to lend him a significant amount of money to get us going which we can show in the interview! How awesome are they! I just have a very good vibe about all of this, we are well prepared, we have almost all the paper work sorted out we need and there's no need to question our relationship, they can ask whatever they want because we know each other inside out so that does not worry me one bit.

But the thing is, I'm so very unlucky
              Almost always when I get excited about something it falls through and I'm not expecting this to be an exception lol. I'll try hard not to get too carried away and keep my feet on the ground even though it's hard! Just the thought that we could be closing the distance in 2 weeks after 3 years is overwhelming and I want it to happen so bad.

I love LFAD, this place is just the best and you guys will be the first to know how it went and if it goes bad then you'll have to deal with me venting and crying like a baby

Eeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I'm done

Comment

thats sooooo exciting! oh i really hope it all goes well for you both! I noticed as soon as i started on this site that you two were made for each other and so very happy together!!!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good Luck you're in my thoughts

Comment

awww good luck to you guys

Comment

It sounds like you guys really have your stuff together... try and relax (erm... as much as possible!! I know I'd be going nuts!) 'til the appointment. This sounds like the answer you both have been waiting for for so long, and it WILL work out for you guys!! I have complete faith And I'm sending LOTS of positive energy your way!! So excited for you two
                    We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Working...
                    X