No announcement yet.

Major milestone passed- my UK visa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How very wonderful! Congratulations to you on getting everything set up and having a wedding with the man of your dreams! I can't wait for pictures! ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

love it! congratulations and good luck for the wedding! I bet you are super excited!

Comment

Congratulations!!! I cant wait for the day we can start planning everything...it's what keeps me going every time i miss him.
        So happy for you...i love it when long distance couples close the distance and get married, it just shows that this can work, despite what so many people say. It gives me so much hope! I can't wait to prove to everyone who has doubted us that it will be worth it all in the end
        I'm living off £10 a week for 9 months to raise money for 4 charities (Tommy's, Home-Start, Lupus UK and Hughes Syndrome Foundation)
        please visit my blog and sponsor me! https://10poundpom.blogspot.com/
        It's really easy to donate, you just go to the blog link, click on the Just Giving links at the top right hand side, and then click donate! It literally takes 30 seconds to fill in the details in order to donate and it will make such a difference to these amazing charities! Every donation is greatly appreciated, no matter how small!

'The reason it hurts so much to separate....is because our souls are connected'

Comment

I like how you said small wedding! I don't want a fancy big wedding because I know hundreds of people will not truly digest the meaning better than the small group of people that truly know you! that being said quality>quantity!! But congrats and that is an accomplish under 6 months!

Comment

Working...
          X