HE GOT A YES !!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HE GOT A YES !!! :D

This is the OMG thread I've been looking forward to make and you've been looking forward to read (I hope): Andy got his residence permit!!!!!! OMG!!!

We got a call from the police about an hour ago and I've stopped crying now, I couldn't wait to share the great news with all of you

I don't think it has quite hit us yet, that after almost 3 years of LD we can finally be together forever, that there will be no more goodbyes and crying at the airport. No more sad texts at night when we're alone in bed.... It's all so unreal and unbelievable.

We are both as happy as we've ever been and this is without a doubt THE BEST Christmas present I could've asked for! We're off to the police office soon to get his permit and get everything sorted out so he can start his life in here, with me

Thank you all for being there for us through this!!! We have officially closed the distance people ♥

EEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps Michelle can we have the LFAD Alumni badges now?

pps Andy says hi to everyone

I'm so happy for you! OMG! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaay congrats!!!!

Comment

Congrats!! (as a reserved Finn I can't jump around in joy but inside I'm jumping for you! ) After all you've been through lately, that's fantastic news! Welcome to Finland Andy!

Comment

Eeee! :3 :3 :3 *deep breath* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I am SO HAPPY for you both. Congratulations!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

WHAT AWESOME CHRISTMAS NEWS!!!!

Super happy for both of you, you both rock & totally deserve it!!! Congratulations!!!

Andy! Get to learning Finnish!

Comment

This is the best ever news!!! I have been waiting and waiting for an update!!!I couldn't be happier for you!!!!! When you get time, please share how the transition is going!! xx
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

congrats!!!

Comment

That is great news!!! I am so happy for you two!!!

Comment

Booglebee and I are both oh so damn happy for the two of you!! finally after so long. woohoo

Comment

i literally shouted out when reading this!!! i am so happy for you guys
                        Happy Holidays!!
                        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

WooooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooooooo....Yup, been waiting for this one to show up. Soooooooooooo happy for you both. *ginormous hugs*

Comment

HOORAY!!!

I seriously have tears in my eyes I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SQUUUUEEEEEE!!!!

Aw guys I am SOOO happy for you!

The BEST Christmas present ever! Congratulations!!!
                              Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
                              X