HE GOT A YES !!! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    I'm so unbelievably happy for you both! you both are SO deserving and I'm so glad to finally get an update! I'm pretty sure this made my day
    Like a lot of other people, I've been waiting for one.
    I truly wish you both the best in continuing your lives together, distance free.
    SO WHEN'S THE WEDDING?!

Comment

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you both.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!! That is so wonderful. I'm absolutely thrilled for you both. <3

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats!!!! What a great present!!!

Comment

Congrats to the both of you and that's an amazing christmas present and I wish you two the best with everything

*now just sits and waits for the sam and elina thread like this*

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

OMG! Congratulations! You guys made me all teary eyed at work! You two are very lucky, this is such an amazing thing to have happened!
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Riyko View Post
                  Congrats to the both of you and that's an amazing christmas present and I wish you two the best with everything

*now just sits and waits for the sam and elina thread like this*
                  Keep waiting ¬_¬

Comment

Aww that's awesome news!! Congrats Tanja & Andy what an amazing Christmas present!!

Comment

Thank you all! We will keep sharing how everything is going with you guys
                      Right now we want to enjoy the best Christmas ever and celebrate on New Year with friends and family. I hope you all have wonderful holidays and you'll get to see your SO's very soon! Love to you all from Tanja & Andy

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

So unbelievably happy for all four of you. Merry Christmas
                          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Update

We got Andy all sorted out last week. He's got his social security number now and he's been registered in my municipality.

"You are registered as a permanent resident in Finland" says in his permit

Now we're just waiting to hear from the language course that starts in January whether or not he is accepted - although a lot of people have told us that it would be a miracle if he didn't get in so we're pretty confident

It has felt quite weird to think that we don't have to count down the days when he has to fly back home... Or plan our next visit. It still amazes me how quickly everything's happened. Months and months of stress and phone calls and emails and now here he is. Forever ♥

We are going to try and set up his Sky box (satellite TV) soon so he can watch his precious football

I think Elina and Sam are coming over here for New Year (or at least we've talked about it ) so all 4 of us can celebrate and shoot some fireworks!

This still feels like a dream... and I don't ever wanna wake up

Happy 2011 to everyone! ♥

Comment

Just wanted to congratulate you guys All the best for the future! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                                I think Elina and Sam are coming over here for New Year (or at least we've talked about it ) so all 4 of us can celebrate and shoot some fireworks!
                                Sure we are

Comment

Working...
                                X