Frank got a job in Maine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank got a job in Maine!

Frank got a job offer in southern Maine today We should be closing the distance sometime in July. He had the interview Monday (yesterday) and they liked him so much they pretty much told Frank he had the job at the end of the interview but he got the official offer today. Frank is gonna call back tomorrow and negotiate salary/benefits before officially accepting. We're desperate, but we gotta be smart about it too

The job is a little more than 2.5 hours south of where I am and 1.5 hours north of Frank.

Crazily searching for apartments now. Gotta find a place that will allow my 10 lb poodle, Henry :P My dad wants me to keep him here with Henry's brother Louie. My dad is probably gonna miss Henry more than me :P

We'll probably go check some apartments out in person this weekend.

We are really excited
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

MICHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE! We are closing the distance at the same time!!! This has made me SOOOOO very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayayya!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

OMG!!! Michelle that is AMAZING news!!!! I'm so happy for you both, I really am!!! Eeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wow that's awesome!!!!! congrats!!!!!!!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

OMG Michelle and Karryington.. so happy for you both!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

That's awesome!!! Congratulations on finally closing the distance!!! Eirik and I are temporarily closing the distance for the summer Can't wait until its permanent.

Comment

YAY!!!!! Michelle, that's awesome news, I'm so happy for you guys
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

This is amaaaazzzzing news!! Congrats

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAY HUGE congrats to you! so excited for you
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

We're closing the distance around the same time too! YAAAAAAY!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!! That is great news! So happy for you.
                      ♥Started talking online around: 10.31.09
                      Started getting serious on: 2.14.10
                      Met in person for the first time: 10.11.10
                      Closed the distance on 7.29.11 ♥

Comment

Sooo happy for you!

Comment

Thank you so much I can't wait for Frank to get out of work so he can tell me about the job offer call. He's only been able to text me. Hah, I'm so impatient! I have almost 3 more hours to wait before he gets out.

And I think it is super cool Karringtyn and Rach that we are ending the distance around the same time I think that will be one of those quirky little facts I'll always remember.
                          Read my LDR story!
                          Facebook
                          Instagram

Comment

I am so so happy for you! Yayyy finally

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                              Thank you so much I can't wait for Frank to get out of work so he can tell me about the job offer call. He's only been able to text me. Hah, I'm so impatient! I have almost 3 more hours to wait before he gets out.

And I think it is super cool Karringtyn and Rach that we are ending the distance around the same time I think that will be one of those quirky little facts I'll always remember.
                              I think I'll always remember it too!

Comment

Working...
                              X