Dates sorta set :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dates sorta set :D

so with a lot of bad news, breakups and stuff going around I thought some good news was in order (though its not near as grand as the baby Jace thread <3 hes so cute) -coughs- sorry back on topic

Me and Keith have talked a lot and have put together a skeleton of a plan that hopefully goes through

December 13-Jan 4 2011- visit for three weeks for christmas in Ireland (ticket being bought in Aug )

May 22-June 10 2012 - He will visit Austin and meet what little family I have

December 2012- have a meeting with the general registar to get a marriage approval
    (takes three months for approval)

May 2013- Ill be finished with school, so we can marry and close the distance for good
    (as long as were approved )

A lot of ifs and buts, but we are doing our homework and going to set up joint accounts this december to help later on with the visa process once we are married (goin for the spouse visa ) any advice will be welcome. We are trying to make it as easy as possible to show evidence once we start applying (which you cant even do for ages o,o ) but the garda will still need evidence in order to allow me to stay by his side <3
    "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
    Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Sounds likes a plan xD I have many questions about visa-stuff,too, so I couldn't give any piece of useful advice. Good luck in accomplishing your goals

Comment

Good luck, I hope everything works out for you!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Sounds lovely to hear finally some good news on this forum

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Good luck! It sounds like a good plan. =] How did you decide on the spousal visa? I'm in the middle of deciding which my so and I should do.

Comment

Ooohh!!! I love hearing plans! The best of luck to both of you and keep us updated please please please!

Comment

@katy Work visas are very very hard to obtain and expensive, and Im unable to afford school overseas so a student visa is out, so the simplest way seems like the spouse visa. You can't even apply for it until you have been married for 4 years but long as you register with the Garda you can obtain a residency permit if approved We decided to wait it out two years to still give us time before marriage and allow us time for school and saving money ^^ The spouse visa alone is 1000 euro to apply D: and thats a cheaper visa.

Comment

Ah, okay. We're in between the fiance and spouse visa. Good luck with everything! =]

Comment

Ireland doesn't offer a Fiance visa so yea lol XD Wish it did~ Thank you for the well wishes ^^

Comment

Wow! You really have a detailed plan It's so good And I just saw that you are living in Austin, haha I gonna move there in two month to close the distance with my SO Or at least sorta, he is living in San Antonio but I could get a job in Austin, but that hour in a car is really nothing for that 6000 miles that we have right now

Comment

Working...
                    X