How do I make 365 days go fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I make 365 days go fast?

So I was finally able to see Jay after 7 months. We spent the last month of my summer vacation in Cali, together. Seeing him was the most incredible thing to happen to me since the last time I saw him before that lol. The wait was well worth every amazing second we spent together. This time he stayed much longer than previous visits. We didnt do much but hang out and talk and go on a few dates. We even got a little routine going. We had arguments and make up talk, cuddling and sex. It was like living with him. Now that Im back in NY, its back to reality. I miss how attentive he is and just being together, in the same room, even if all we did was watch tv quietly.
    Ive been here a day and all I think about it closing the distance. We have only talked about it briefly a few times. He has been saying for a while that next summer would be our goal. Before I left Cali, he mentioned that even though being separated again hurt, this would be the last time we would have to leave each other. Im guessing that means I wont be seeing him for another year...? I really wish I would have asked him about it now. After having an entire month together its too hard to be apart. I miss him more than ever and would love to settle in finally. Things are moving kind of slow for him right now though. I know he needs me to be patient and Ill def try my best to be.
    I was lucky enough to win a love letter satchel <3 (yayyy) so Im looking forward to putting our memories in something special and in some sort of order. Any suggestions on how to make these 365 days go faster?

Keep yourself busy so you don't notice time. "Time flies when you're having fun" or rather too busy to realize that time is passing. Hang out with friends, work, study, participate in hobbies ect ect just try to avoid sitting around thinking about wanting to be with him, trust me that makes time drag on forever.

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I have med school taking over my life right now so I dont just sit around. But it still feels like time is passing by so slow when I think of him. Ill def try to fill whatever downtime I have. I used to write music and love to sing even though Im awful at it. I dont have too much time to write but I took your advice and joined a salsa class. Its only for an hr but Im definitely exited about it =). Thanks.

Comment

Unless you have access to a time machine al the days are going to go by at the same speed. Like Sora said, keep busy, work lots, spend time with friends.

Comment

Working...
        X