• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! That's awesome news! Hope everything goes according to plan

Comment

Congratulations
      Why am I always trying the impossible?

Comment

Got my visa and passport in the mail this afternoon After a lot of expensive purchases on my credit card, I have everything booked! I hate spending money, haha XD

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Congratulations! You must be giddy with excitement.

Comment

I am!! I can't believe it's happening!! And I just found out through a very gossipy coworker that they're throwing me a surprise going away party this afternoon I know I'm going to cry haha!

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011

Comment

Congratulations!!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
              And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Congratulations! We're expecting news on my fiancees UK visa to bring her here from Florida any day now, early next week latest. She's already got most stuff packed, and we're currently researching shipping options....how are you going to be doing that side of things??

Comment

I'm not shipping anything actually! I'm donating most of my clothes and not bringing a whole lot other than the basics. I'm only moving over for 2 years, so I'm keeping a few things at my mum's house here until he and I move back

Comment

Working...
                  X