need some opinions on this gift! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need some opinions on this gift! :)

I want to get my SO a small desk calendar from shutterfly (https://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/desk-calendars) with pictures of him and I from the past year we've been together.
    He is a really sweet sentimental guy, who loves photography. But do you guys think he would feel awkward putting up a calendar on his desk at work (a big tech company)? I don't think he would... but I would love to hear some other opinions on this!

It's something he could use at home, too, if he didn't quite feel comfortable putting it up at work. If he's sentimental and loves photography, it honestly sounds like the perfect gift, and practical too! It's not like he's limited to using it at work or not at all. I say go for it.
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

Eclaire pretty much summed it up

Comment

thanks guys! i didn't even think of that

Comment

If he has his own desk at work that is not shared, then I'm 99% certain it'd sit on his desk at work. Only when I have a shared desk do personal effects become awkward. Otherwise agree with the opinions above.

Comment

I like the idea of personlised calenders, I thought about getting one for my SO. His boss would probably have pics of family on his desk, so work should be an alright setting for the calendar to sit on his desk.

Comment

Working...
            X