Anyone here tried PickUpFlowers.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here tried PickUpFlowers.com?

So I wanna order flowers online for my SO for Valentine's day and I've seen something I like from this site. Has anyone tried this site? I'm scared that it won't be delivered or somehow get screwed up. I want to make sure everything is perfect since this is our first Valentine's. If you guys have other ideas and/or advice, please let me know.

Thanks for your time. Hope you all had a great holiday, enjoy the new year!

I know a few people that have had problems with ordering flowers online. If you have a credit card or your parents will let you use theirs, I would recommend looking up a local flower shop in the town where your SO lives and ordering directly from them over the phone.

Comment

I've used proflowers.com a few times without any trouble. They have good priced bouquets ($20) but then you have to pay like $50 shipping or whatever. But that's the same with every site, I think...

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
        I've used proflowers.com a few times without any trouble. They have good priced bouquets ($20) but then you have to pay like $50 shipping or whatever. But that's the same with every site, I think...
        $50 shipping?! That is insane. If you go local you can save on the shipping fee.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          $50 shipping?! That is insane. If you go local you can save on the shipping fee.
          Yeah it's because it gets shipped overnight in a refrigerated truck. I'm sure local is a helluva lot cheaper!

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'm looking into local florists now.

Comment

Yeah it's because it gets shipped overnight in a refrigerated truck. I'm sure local is a helluva lot cheaper!
              i just ordered flowers from the site you mentioned, shipping was $9.99

Comment

Holy bejeezus. For me to send anything to Ireland, it's over a hundred. o_o
                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                Met online: February 2009
                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After