No announcement yet.

Valentine's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking maybe putting an announcement in the newspaper that comes out that day and then, as I'm spending Valentine's Day with my SO, draw a heart around the announcement and just giving him the newspaper, possibly with a note on top saying which side to turn to I hope he likes it!
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

I'm going to send him a hand written letter, well more a list of the things I love about him.
      " There is always hope.
      "

Comment

Little question: How do you celebrate Valentine's Day in Enlgand? I never really celebrated it. Not really a big deal here. Soo am I supposed to give my boyfriend a gift or is just he giving me one?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarazi View Post
          Little question: How do you celebrate Valentine's Day in Enlgand? I never really celebrated it. Not really a big deal here. Soo am I supposed to give my boyfriend a gift or is just he giving me one?
          traditionally, i think it's more a male give to female holiday, but anymore i think it's more both people. i know i'd be upset if i didn't at least get a happy valentine's day comment

Comment

Thanks for your answer anlgp. I just asked my boyfriend what he thinks about it. We decided on only he's getting me something. He'll get Steak and BJ Day instead. Not that common yet, but he likes the idea of it https://www.steakandbjday.com/

Comment

I am making my SO a valentines day website. Its all password protected. I am planning on posting him a card with the site address, username and password The site at the moment contains a calendar with special dates filled out (everything from first meeting, texts and photos), A playlist of songs I like to listen to when I am thinking about him, some printable vouchers for certain things, a photo gallery and a love letter. At the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by sarahbear View Post
                I just figured out what I'm going to do. I'm going to get a deck of cards and write 52 reasons why you are amazing. I'm going to get cute scrapbook paper and write them on the scrapbbook the glue the reason on the back of the card. I love doing cutesy things! This is my first valentines day with him (and with anyone!) so I'm super excited (:
                I LOVE this idea! So cute I may have to steal this from you haha, what I'm working on for my man is 6 drawings of us 3 for each year we've been together Hopefully I finish in time haha

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Originally posted by Tarazi View Post
                Thanks for your answer anlgp. I just asked my boyfriend what he thinks about it. We decided on only he's getting me something. He'll get Steak and BJ Day instead. Not that common yet, but he likes the idea of it https://www.steakandbjday.com/
                My SO is from England too haha
                This is a very good idea, as my man loves both of those! hahaha

Comment

Hehe, A close guy friend of mine and I decided to go to Michaels (a craft store) after pulling an all nighter xD The two of us joke that we have boring SO's (because the two of us are the type that get high off life, and the SO's are more... shall we say, normal xD) so we decided to have... a little fun with them this year! We found these two plain wooden picture frames with heart shaped holes for the pictures on special for a dollar. Then we spent the rest of the morning looking for stuff to fill them with! I covered mine in faux leopard print (because I'm obsessed with animal prints, and Miguel is slightly exasperated by that) and put a bright pink feather boa around the edges. I also found some wooden letters for a few cents each, so I painted them a matching pink, and stuck on the words "Mi Vida" (Spanish for... Well, it doesn't translate well, but I guess something like "my love"). Muahaha! > I was going to put in a normal picture of us, but I was just thinking that that would ruin the picture, so I'm now deciding on a crazy one to match xD

My friends frame is equally as bright, stupid, and "him" xD Ahh well. If they can't love us for who we are, then why are they dating us at all, eh? :P

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                  -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                  \

Comment

Working...
                  X