Looking for some memorable gift for my beau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for some memorable gift for my beau

Please suggest something unique and really memorable for my beau...

A toad stool pin cushion.

Comment

Fake dog poo.

Comment

I kind of like the love jars. I gave one to my SO for his birthday and he still has loads of little notes left to take out whenever he feels like it. You you can be really creative with regard to style, what you put in, what you write on the note cards or if you're doing something completely different

Comment

A defibrillator. ("You make my heart stop...")

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Thank you for your answers.. much appreciated.. but I looking for something that could symbolize our love... eternal love sorta thing... Please suggest!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyama View Post
              I kind of like the love jars. I gave one to my SO for his birthday and he still has loads of little notes left to take out whenever he feels like it. You you can be really creative with regard to style, what you put in, what you write on the note cards or if you're doing something completely different
              I did this for Luc not long ago and he loved it. It worked out great because we were skyping when the delivery guy rang the doorbell

Comment

Originally posted by phenixflyhigh View Post
                Thank you for your answers.. much appreciated.. but I looking for something that could symbolize our love... eternal love sorta thing... Please suggest!
                I think if you want something to symbolise "eternal love," then you need to look inside and really feel something out. Or browse the ideas others have given. Personally, I love personalised things, things that are either homemade or bought with sentiment, and a letter is as good anything as well. It's hard for me to suggest something to symbolise your relationship when in my opinion, something meant to symbolise something that significant should be personally chosen by you.
                { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                Met online: February 2009
                Feelings confessed: December 2010
                Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                to be continued...

Comment

A unique stylish ring will do a trick. I hope this will best for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X