2 Year Anniversary in October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Year Anniversary in October

I'm trying to plan a romantic getaway for me and my SO for our 2 year anniversary. I was thinking maybe just a local B&B instead of a chain hotel. I found a nice one that's about $125/night and it includes breakfast in the morning and activities in the house and stuff. I'm getting excited, but I'm worried my SO won't like it as much as I want him to. I just want to do something nice, but I'm worried. I don't even really have a reason to worry- he's super supportive about my loving cheesy romantic things like this. I just wanted to share my idea Even if you just go for a night it's a definite change of pace that's not super expensive!

sigpic

We did something like this my last visit to celebrate our 6 month anniversary a little bit early. He claimed he didn't have any desire for the high life until I dragged him to a fancy hotel and we budgeted for room service. Changed his mind on that one, I did. I looked into B&Bs this time around but I'm not sure it's in our budget. It's definitely something I would like to do for our 3-year anniversary, however, as it will be the first year-mark anniversary we're actually able to spend together. I think this idea is simply wonderful.
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After