X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love it !

love it!

love it!

wow.... I wish I could draw like that..... I am so jealous!
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

I love them! You're very talented! The garden is gorgous, and the chimera is adorable.

I love to draw and paint. I mainly focus on animals and nature, drawing people intimidates me. lol

Comment

wow! you're such an amazing artist! those drawings are beautiful..

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverUs View Post
          I love them! You're very talented! The garden is gorgous, and the chimera is adorable.

I love to draw and paint. I mainly focus on animals and nature, drawing people intimidates me. lol
          Awesome! I'd love to see your art someday! Do you have it somewhere online?

I used to be really really intimidated with drawing people too! I don't know how I started doing it but I remember I just hated it. I think it was because I was afraid of drawing specific people and not get their features well or making them all deformed :P Drawing humans was my art-phobia

Comment

These are pretty awesome. I'm an artist too. You should showcase your stuff in Deviantart or something...

Comment

hey...

maybe this is a good idea too:

artodyssey1.blogspot.com
              The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

How absoloutely lovely! Etsy and Deviantart are great ideas, you should definitely put them up there.
                “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Wow, those are great! I draw little tiny doodles, but nothing near like that! I definitely agree you should showcase the things you draw and share them.
                  Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                  Dating: December 2019
                  First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                  - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

I am an adictive doodler and constantly draw lol I accept paypal commissions for digital art and draw very often for my friends :3
                    My SO has always adored my art, constantly requesting a certain doodle or suggesting I draw a certain Pokemon. lol I love drawing for him, so it is never an issue<3

But he left for Basic Military Training three weeks ago next Monday, so we cannot talk much until he graduates in October. But before he left, I told him I would draw anything for him while he was gone. I asked what he wanted, but he game me no hints. My SO told me that anything I draw will be good enough for him :')

So nearly every day since he departed, I have sketed and doodled my heart out for him. Random inspiration? A sketch for him. Feeling crappy and do vent art? More sketches for him. Playing with anatomy? More sketches for him.
                    I have done 5+ pages of random sketches in one day for him before. lol Since I feel lonley and miss talking with him so often, vent art is a great way for me to express myself and give him more free art!

I also doodle on the entire back page of every letter I have writen him while he is at Basic.
                    And when we first see eachother, either in October or November, I am handing him what will surely be a fat freaking stack of papers with many random things on them. ^^
                    ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                    ~I wouldn't mind.~
                    ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                    December 22nd
                    <3

Comment

Oh my god! You are sooooo talented!! They are amazing!

Comment

Wow u have a great talent , i also love to draw sometimes i showed my SO some of my skitchings, couple of months ago i wanted to surprise him so i drew him from his picture , after that i took a picture of the drawing and sent it to him and he liked it he didnt think that i would draw him

Comment

I can't see your uploaded files

My baby is an artist, he studies in an art college. His dream is to work for the Disney in 3D animation movies
                          He always draw to me and this month I started to draw too
                          He say I'm not too bad and he loves my drawings, especially my "manga couples"
                          I'm always happy when I can make him smile with my childish drawings
                          I love him sooo much!

Comment

Aw can't see them. But that's so cute, my SO does the same thing for me. When I'm feeling down about something he'll make up a cute little story. I'm totally doing this as a surprise soon when I get his address.

Great idea! Love it!
                            sigpic
                            Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                            Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                            Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                            He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                            Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                            He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                            Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                            Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment