Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My GF suggested this to me last night:

https://www.tropical-islands.de/en/attractions/

A SUMMER ENVIRONMENT IN A DOME IN GERMANY. I'm tempted to take my GF there, she wants a warm holiday over her Christmas break and its a cold 26C

Comment

Originally posted by Eclaire View Post
      You could take me instead?
      YES! and Zeph can come too and we'll have a bounce party!

We booked tickets for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in November, as a christmas treat to each other this year And we'll definitely be going to see the Christmas lights at the zoo too I can't wait! I couldn't find anything close/that I can afford at the moment, so I've settled for "Oh NO! ZOMBIES" the board game instead. Think Geek will always be my present fallback plan

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

my SO doesn't like travelling far to anywhere; so unless i poke him repeatedly to do something, hes much happier being at home on the ps£. however he does love it when i make home made pie.. so sometimes our activites include making new recipes.

Comment

My SO's Disneyland pass expired sometime last year and she hasn't really been since. She went on my Birthday but with compared to how often she used to go, she really misses the place so I'm going to take her this winter. (: Also, some day when I earn more money and don't have to request so many days off of work due to school and choir, I want to take her to a San Diego adventure including the zoo, wild animal park, and Sea World. (:

Comment

This depends upon other mood and ming plus thinking to get which sort of gift...

Isn't it?

Comment

My SO's Christmas gifts this year are both activities - lunch at a lovely restaurant (which we have to travel for and spend a day out of London, so I think that's an activity! Haha) and a track day with super cars! I think he'll love the lunch but he'll ADORE the chance to get to drive nice cars. I wasn't sure how he'd react but we met up with a friend to watch the F1 final yesterday, and the friend had recently done that. My SO was super excited and was asking him a hundred questions about it, so that's a good sign!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
              Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I always used to get a day somewhere fun when I was a kid, and last year I took my baby brother to the circus and had just as much fun as he did I don't have too much money and there's not really much you can do around here in any case, so unfortunately there haven't been that many opportunities. I was thinking of getting my SO tickets to a Volbeat concert for his birthday, but unfortunately he has school :/
                In any case, the last 5 years I've made dinner for mum instead of buying some present. I like cooking and she likes to not cook every now and then, so it's a win-win
                We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

I can't decide if I'd like a gift gift better or an activity. I think it's because the only thing I have from my SO is his shirt I got on our very first visit two years ago and I really would like something else.

But I'd also like activities because my SO and I have only gone on one official date and it was to the movies so I didn't really get to show him off and be proud that we're a couple, plus I'd love for us to try new things together and build memories.

Actually my SO just told me that he's planned a surprise when I visit him in January for my Christmas present and it must be an activity because he's gonna make me freeze my butt off I've never been in snow so we'll see how well I handle it. totally excited!

Notes:
                  Met: 8.17.09
                  Started Dating: 8.20.09
                  First Met: 10.2.10
                  Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Working...
                  X