Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need opinions please! Is this too girly for my SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you all very much! I ended up leaving it as is, and seeing his reaction. It may well be instantly in his closet, end of story. But if he plans to carry it, I'll tell him he can take the plane off really easily if he wants to/likes it better that way. It will be there today!

Comment

Let us know what he said!

Comment

That keychain is an awesome gift! I'm pretty excited to know if he liked it with the plane or without!

First Met Online: October 2010
        First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
        Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
        First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
        Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
        Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
        Engaged!: June 1, 2013
        Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I love it! I actually really wanna get into stamping, I love that kind of thing but I don't know how much it costs to get started. How much did you spend (roughly) to get started?

edit:
          Holy moly! Is this around the cost? Just found this on amazon..

https://www.amazon.com/ImpressArt-Me...metal+stamping

edit#2:
          Also, what materials do I need? I just bought some stamps on amazon for $9. Do I also need a hammer? Or could I just use a regular hammer? o.O...I need the metal plate I'm assuming...right? Is anything else an essential to do this (besides the metal itself! xD)? I've been dying to pick this hobby up for a while, now!!!
          Last edited by Yaaamiii; December 20, 2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
            Let us know what he said!

Sad face. Going into the closet. Even without the airplane. He did the polite it means so much to him speech, but in the end, failure. Oh well, I tried.

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
              Sad face. Going into the closet. Even without the airplane. He did the polite it means so much to him speech, but in the end, failure. Oh well, I tried.
              I'm sorry
              I'm sure he appreciates it and thinks it's very thoughtful. You should just keep doing more stamp things and he'll grow into them. It's obviously something you enjoy doing so you shouldn't stop just because the first one wasn't a success. Maybe ask him if there's anything he'd like you to do, like motorcycles and skulls (he looks like that kinda guy ).

Comment

Originally posted by garnet View Post
                Not all presents are hits! You worked really hard on it, so maybe he can just put it somewhere? Like does he have a key hanger? Where he puts his keys? Maybe he can hang it from that?

Comment

Thanks for the support. I can't even remember if I posted this, but I made one for Rane, it went over a little bit better. It lives on his desk lol. I'm going to feel so stupid if I already put this up, but I'm old.

Comment

Working...
                  X