No announcement yet.

Christmas gift ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will, thank you (regarding the tools I come from a crafty family )
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

Don't even get me started on Christmas . I'm beyond broke as I don't have a job and his birthday is coming up in a few days and haven't even gotten him something for that, yet! D:

Comment

Originally posted by Neide View Post
        Oh wow, i honestly would have thought that it had taken you atleast a few days/to a week to make it! :o it's honestly such a clever and useful thing to make.
        but you make it sound so easy :P how do you even have access to all of those tools? it really is lovely! what makes it even more special is the fact that you
        made it all completely! your SO will love it so much!! let me know what your SO says about it when he receives it ^^
        Decided to jump the gun and give it to him for our two year anniversary instead, he loved it I was completely right in assuming he wouldn't even have thought of it anyway.

And Yaaamiii, there's tons of cheap/free gift ideas that I'm sure he would love, you could always find an old book that's in bad condition, glue the pages together, cut some out and make it a box and write a letter in it or why not write a story about you two
        We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

Along with his favorite candy, I was thinking of sending my SO some coins from my country. They're pretty, unique, and not something you can easily get.

Comment

Working...
          X