Manly gift Idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by youngisthan View Post
    As he is in army i think many a time such guys posting is done to the places which are very chill where they have to wear couples of clothes to get the heat and sustain in such cold weather. So why don't you stitch a sweater for him it will be with him all time.
    That's a nice idea, but I can't crochet or knit to save my life. Plus, I don't think he'd be able to take it with him on tour, or training or anything like that. I was thinking just something he could wear whenever.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Another "manly" gift idea might be some beef jerky (if he likes it of course!). I mail my SO jerky all the time since he says it tastes better from here than in the UK. But that might be good for yours especially when/if he's deployed because it's easy to send and doesn't go bad easily.

Comment

Originally posted by peppypenguin View Post
        Another "manly" gift idea might be some beef jerky (if he likes it of course!). I mail my SO jerky all the time since he says it tastes better from here than in the UK. But that might be good for yours especially when/if he's deployed because it's easy to send and doesn't go bad easily.
        haha I will definetly keep that in mind! Definetly an idea of what to put in say a care package?
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Working...
        X