Give something yours/take something their when visiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give something yours/take something their when visiting

When you go visiting your bf/gf, just give him/her something yours that will stay with them until you meet again (or untill you decide to)!
    Otherwise, you can steal something from them when they come visit you! :P

While my bf was doing his luggage on last night together, I looked at his jacket and said "You're not gonna put it in", he gave it to me saying that when he'll come again he will take it back and give me something else.
    Now I wear it whenever I miss him, waiting to see him again and give him something mine.

I find this a cute "exchange" and a cute way to say "Think of me while I'm gone untill we'll meet again"

My SO and I do this all the time. This passed visit she left with one of my hoodies. We have so much of each other's things! I love doing it.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I never take anything on purpose, but I seem to be stealing at least one of his socks every time I leave

Comment

Originally posted by charly View Post
        I never take anything on purpose, but I seem to be stealing at least one of his socks every time I leave
        He will find himself having no socks one day

Comment

We do this too, but we don't really give each other our things back. I love wearing his shirts and hoodies. I just feel bad for him because he can't wear any of my clothes. He doesn't know what he's missing

Comment

I unintentionally always leave some of my things at his house every time I visit. Last trip it was a bottle of body spray, a hat, and a pair of shorts. oh well. He also sends me some of his clothes to wear and he'll spray them with his cologne.

Comment

As we have started to live together part time, I leave some of my stuff with him in our flat. Before this, I forgot a dress that he kept smelling. He gave me a natural heart shaped stone (that he found on the beach where he works), I keep it in my backpack and whenever I miss him, I touch the stone. Also, we both wear LDR bracelets and he also wears a neckless and a braclet that I bought him. I made him books filled with love letters, internal stuff about us and pictures, and he looks in them when I am not there. And...I don't think he changed the bedding of our bed since I left because according to him, it has got my smell.
              Last edited by differentcountries; May 28, 2014, 04:56 AM.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Or first time parting after start the relationship CD we exchanged a few items. He gave me a shirt that I sleep with (he wears the shirt when I visit to "regain" his scent) and, in turn, I let him chose which of my scarves he wanted most as well as gave him my pillow. We haven't done any unintentional switches or leaving something but I do want to change out the items soon since I'm sure my scarf and pillow no longer smell like me and his shirt has already lost most of his scent already!
                When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
                no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

At the moment I have one of his t-shirts and two jumpers
                  I often sleep in his t-shirt.
                  I have lots of things to remind me of him as he has given me so many presents etc.
                  A bracelet he gave me Christmas 2012, I wear nearly all the time. It has travelled with me to the Mediterranean etc
                  Also he has forgotten his shower gel a couple times when he has been over, so I use it
                  Presents and reminders of him surround my every day life <3

As for him, I don't think he has taken anything, but he does have a lot of presents etc to remind of me.
                  A photo book I had made of us, a pair of winter socks and a hat I made for him...there are loads.

Comment

I leave tons of stuff at his place. Clothes, toiletries, shoes, etc. I don't take his things back, unless they are presents he's given me.

I always find dozens of long blond hairs in my things every time I come back, though. Does that count?
                    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

I make my SO wear the t-shirt I want to steal the night and day before he or I leave so that it smells like him. I have also unintentionally stolen clothes before. Unfortunately there are no clothes of mine that would fit him, but I left little notes everywhere when I was there last with lyrics from his favorite band, a brief message, and an LDR challenge.

Comment

Oh golly I didn't even think of this.
                        I think I'm gonna bring this idea up with my s/o, though. I'm bringing things over with me to give to him, but letters aren't exactly the same as like...a shirt. Or something like that.

Comment

Haha me and my babe talked about this. When we meet for the first time, I'm stealing a lot of his things. T-shirt, boxers, heck even your toothbrush-I don't care xD

Comment

My SO leaves something for me every visit but only because I demand him to. Mostly tshirts though, but I make sure its one he's slept in or sprayed his cologne all over so that it'll smell like him. We also have a set of the Bold Loft pillow cases - the one that make a complete picture when put side by side. I had mine in Canada for a while and he slept on his. When I went to visit him this past Christmas, I brought mine down and we put them together and I said I would take it back the next time I visited. I also unintentionally leave things at his place - shoes, bags, panties (LOL - left them in his laundry basket and forgot!!), toiletries, etc.
                            [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                            became official: 28.03.11
                            first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                            second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                            our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                            third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                            fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                            surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                            viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                            jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                            my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

He's given me a bunch of his old t-shirts so I could wear them to bed, as well as an almost used up bottle of one of his colognes so I could spray them. :] Sometimes I take a pillow from his room (he has plenty) so I can hug and it smells like him. I did that this weekend since he'll be away for 3 weeks before I'll see him again. Lol. He thinks it's cute. :]

Comment

Working...
                              X