Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Gift in the making but I need lots of help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Gift in the making but I need lots of help!

Fellow LongDistancers... Tonight I ask for your help! SO and I have been experiencing some difficult times and I thought that it is time for him to know how loved he is and how far our love can reach if we hang in there. At the moment I am broke so no expensive international shipment or stuff like that, but I came up with an idea that I hope you all could help me with! I was wondering if you all wanted to be part of a gift that I am planning for him. I am collecting love notes from all over the world and then make a video. The task is simple. It is to write a simple note, doesn't matter what language it is on, that goes along the lines of...

Donnie:
    Delia's love for you is so big that it reached all the way to
    CITY, COUNTRY.

Here are some examples in case you would like to contribute!

It can be taken anywhere and anytime and. It's just as quick as writing the note and snap a pic of somewhere around you! If it comes with a nice background of your cities or town, even better, but anything is valid. Some of the pictures that I have received already have been amazing because each person is adding their personal touch, they have had their kids holding banners, or just catched a glimpse of sunset.
    If you are in, you can share it here on this thread or you can message and we can arrange a way for me to receive the picture. I would be forever grateful if I could get as much help as I can, my goal is to at least reach the 100 notes and making that man remember why we are so worthy of our struggle.

Thanks in advance!

Yours truly, Delia
    Last edited by delitonik; March 30, 2016, 11:59 PM.

Hey, are you still putting this together? I can take a picture for you today
    "And I miss you but, it feels good this way
    Let’s fall in love somewhere that you'll wanna stay"

Comment

Sure! I am still recollecting them!

Comment

I will make one for you tommow , here from denmark :-) i Think its A really awesome gift!!!!! He is A vers lucky man :-)

Comment

Thanks!! This makes me happy! The more the merrier! ��

Comment

Hey :-) i am having a bit of a struggle getting the pickture on this site, do you have an e-mail i can send it to? i just tried to uplote the picture, but i dont know if it show up, but i dont Think so. Sort about the delay, i just by surprise Got really busy

Comment

sure my mail:

thegirlwho.85@gmail.com

thanks!

Comment

That's a great idea! Have you already delivered this or can I still send you mine? I can take it in Puebla today or in two days during a beautiful sunset in Ciudad del Carmen (I saw you're from México too!)

Comment

Working...
                X