No announcement yet.

Our claddagh rings <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I already commented, but I really want to get one now, but I don't want to buy it for myself, seeing as you're not supposed to lol. I found this one and I fell in love with it! https://www.etsy.com/listing/7050150...=all&ga_facet= The one with the ruby stone in it...it matches my anatomical heart necklace my boyfriend got me for Valentine's Day! I'd love for him to get me this for our 1 year, because I know he'll have trouble thinking of something, but I feel weird hinting at it. I already hinted at the necklace for Valentine's Day. (I later found out he was freaking out because he didn't know what to get me before I hinted at it on FB lol).

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I really really really want one! maybe someday when we get to visit ireland for vacations he gets me one?

edit on 21 of november of 2011: now I will get one! it will be my provisory/place holder engagement ring! I am really happy!
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

We got some claddagh rings a little over a year ago. I never take mine off, but he is always afraid he is going to lose his (because it is almost too big) so he only wears it on occasion. We got cheap ones tho, so it wouldn't be a big deal if something did happen to them and there is always the opportunity to buy nicer ones later, maybe when things get even more serious.

Comment

That's awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Jrapp View Post
            I ordered one!! Sterling silver, both of our birthstones with, a real diamond, and soul mates (in gaelic) engraved on the inside of the band.

Long time I dont see you in the forum. how is it going? how did she like the ring?
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Awww how lovely! I've seen them before but I didn't know the meaning and history behind the ring.

Comment

This is a really cute little idea! I really like these

Comment

Working...
                X