Cologne-what do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sora1101 View Post
    My SO doesn't usually wear any cologne but I love the smell of his Old Spice deodorant, it smells better and is cheaper than any cologne :P
    Me too. I like my SO's natural scent of Gain laundry detergent and Pure Sport scented Old Spice Deodorant. He doesn't wear cologne but his scent without cologne just smells so good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by amandamayaaa View Post
      eric wears acqua di gio by armani
      ommgg smells delicious! i always have him spray it on something of mine when we're together, and i won't stop smelling it for weeks!
      As dose mine, and I wear acqua di gioia yummy!

Comment

I'm a bit late to this, but my SO wears Swiss Army Classic, which I really like. So many perfumes and colognes are instant migraines for me, but this one is great.

Comment

He wears Revert. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sora1101 View Post
            My SO doesn't usually wear any cologne but I love the smell of his Old Spice deodorant, it smells better and is cheaper than any cologne :P
            OMG YES! My SO wears some type of Old Spice and I loved it! He had so many colgones that I don't even know which one we wore on a given day, but he always smelled so good *swoon*

Comment

I wear Abercrombie's Fierece and I am always told it smells good on me

Comment

Ha my SO has been wearing Black- by rue 21 of all places. But the bottle is running out and they don't sell it anymore. I love the smell- it brings back so many memories of the beginning of our relationship. I sprayed my build-a-bear with it before I left so I smell it all the time! I'll be sad when the bottle runs out, but I hope I get to pick out a new one for him!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

My SO wears Estee Lauder "Beyond Paradise". I am definitely not into the musky smell. This reminds me of a fresh-clean business man type of cologne. Also, a little goes a LOOONG way. He barely applies any on and it is just enough. All I want to do is bury my head into his neck and stay there forever.

*~*~*Forever & Always*~*~*

Comment

Working...
                  X