Hi from New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from New Zealand

Hi, I am from Christchurch, New Zealand.
    The woman I am in love with is living in the UK, namely London.
    I love her very much and miss her more than anything. Everyday my heart breaks a little bit more for her. We have meet 4 times and it is so hard saying our goodbyes at the airport. We both have these two silver half hearts that we place together when we meet and then swap halves when we break them apart again to go back to our lives again.

Though I have had very little happiness in my life, and my city recently since 2010 has been and is being destroyed by earthquakes, she is my constant source of strength, hope and love.

I told her about this site and I hope she may join it with me...

I love this woman so much! I am 100% loyal to her and will wait forever for the day we can be together.

I just wish forever wasn't such a long time.

That's really sweet I understand the pain and heartache is painful but it'll all be worth it in the end when you get to move in with each other. Welcome to the LFAD family

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome! My SO is from New Zealand and I from the US. We have a good mutual friend who lives in Christchurch, so I know how devastating those quakes were. I love your idea about silver hearts....meeting my SO for the first time in April and might look into that

Comment

Originally posted by HollzHeartsChris View Post
          That's really sweet I understand the pain and heartache is painful but it'll all be worth it in the end when you get to move in with each other. Welcome to the LFAD family
          Thank you for the welcome. It is a relief to find a site where others understand how it feels.
          Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
          Welcome
          Thank you
          Originally posted by Neme View Post
          Welcome! My SO is from New Zealand and I from the US. We have a good mutual friend who lives in Christchurch, so I know how devastating those quakes were. I love your idea about silver hearts....meeting my SO for the first time in April and might look into that
          It is great you are getting to meet in April and one thing I learned is to not take for granted one single moment together, especially if you have a limited amount of time together. The quakes have really worn everyone down here, since the big 7.3 and all those 6 pointers, especially the one that killed all those people, we have had to suffer thousands of aftershocks and a big quake every 3-4 months. All I want is to hold her in my arms again soon.
          She said she will be returning to my country around Easter for a week or two and I will be going there next Christmas, hopefully for at least two weeks.

Comment

I am in NZ too! Be strong, with all those earthquakes it must be so nerve-wracking just to to face the day sometime. We've all been affected by them, even us non-Christchurch people, but I really can't imagine how tough it is for you guys sometimes! I went down for a few days at Christmas and it was awful. It's so lovely you have someone who gives you strength through all of that.

Welcome to LFAD!

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I am in NZ too! Be strong, with all those earthquakes it must be so nerve-wracking just to to face the day sometime. We've all been affected by them, even us non-Christchurch people, but I really can't imagine how tough it is for you guys sometimes! I went down for a few days at Christmas and it was awful. It's so lovely you have someone who gives you strength through all of that.

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. It seems like the quakes are back and they are predicting a 7 pointer for us. Seems no end to them. I wish I was with her now.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by NZKiwi View Post
                    I told her about this site and I hope she may join it with me...
                    She did...

Comment

^ that is sweet! welcome both of you to the site! I am from Nelson so not that far away from Christchurch..I can't believe how many aftershocks chch is getting :S my brother and his wife will be moving up to Nelson I think..the after shock before christmas was the last straw for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Maid-in-England View Post
                        She did...
                        You're here! I woke up this morning and saw this in my notification! Thank you so much for being here with me! I feel you are another step closer to me. I love you and I miss you so much. I am holding my half of our silver heart right now!! XX

Comment

Originally posted by Madge View Post
                          ^ that is sweet! welcome both of you to the site! I am from Nelson so not that far away from Christchurch..I can't believe how many aftershocks chch is getting :S my brother and his wife will be moving up to Nelson I think..the after shock before christmas was the last straw for them.
                          The constant quakes are very demoralising, frightening and draining, I think the people in this city have really had a guts full. There is only one place I would go to if I could leave here, if it were possible, in fact I am already there in my heart. I miss this city, the way it was. I miss being able to go to bed at night without the constant threat of aftershocks. We are shaken every day and night. If I did not have my Maid in England I believe I would lose hope here, she gives me the will to keep things together!

Comment

Originally posted by NZKiwi View Post
                            You're here! I woke up this morning and saw this in my notification! Thank you so much for being here with me! I feel you are another step closer to me. I love you and I miss you so much. I am holding my half of our silver heart right now!! XX
                            Here I am I love and miss you too.
                            ps, I am impressed you can hold the silver heart and type at the same time! xx

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by Madge View Post
                            ^ that is sweet! welcome both of you to the site! .
                            Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Maid-in-England View Post
                              Here I am I love and miss you too.
                              ps, I am impressed you can hold the silver heart and type at the same time! xx
                              PSS. Well, if that impresses you, you should see what else I can do while holding it xx

Comment

Working...
                              X