Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kia Ora to the forums matey :-)

Im in a relationship with a Kiwi guy!!
    All the best for your relationship, and its an awesome place to share thoughts or getting some advice and tips!!!

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

All the best for your relationship, and its an awesome place to share thoughts or getting some advice and tips!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NZKiwi View Post
      PSS. Well, if that impresses you, you should see what else I can do while holding it xx
      Yes, yes please!

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiLove View Post

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Thanks all the best with your relationship too. Where in NZ is he?

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by Maid-in-England View Post
        Yes, yes please!
        Then see me on MSN my tonight, your morning Can't wait till we share the same time zone!

Comment

Welcome
          Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Thanks
            Originally posted by xAngelx View Post
            Welcome

Comment

welcome to LFAD!
              "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Working...
              X