No announcement yet.

Hi!!:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I have a shoot this weekend for a Sr. Portrait session. You'd be fun to shoot with. I had a stylist come to some of my shoots. Those are always a lot of fun. Makes everything so much for polished. Romania would be fun (referring to a past post i think). I think Marc and I want to visit Venice for our honeymoon when it may happen. Haha. We went to Jamaica and it was a lot of fun. Interesting photo ops.

Comment

Originally posted by Verojoon View Post
      Great pictures both of you!! What adorable little girls!

My sister is a photographer (graduated from a photography program a few years ago) and my best friend and another close friend of mine are both currently in a photography program!! This weekend I am modeling for my sister (She's even hired a professional hair stylist and make up artist!!) and then the next weekend, I'll be modeling for my friend... it's kinda fun for me!
      Awww thanks That's awesome that you know two photographers! Very beneficial
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Originally posted by JennMarcus612 View Post
        Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I have a shoot this weekend for a Sr. Portrait session. You'd be fun to shoot with. I had a stylist come to some of my shoots. Those are always a lot of fun. Makes everything so much for polished. Romania would be fun (referring to a past post i think). I think Marc and I want to visit Venice for our honeymoon when it may happen. Haha. We went to Jamaica and it was a lot of fun. Interesting photo ops.
        Thank you <3 ^.^! Good luck with your session! I'm sure you'll do amazingly, and you'd be fun to shoot with as well Romania is my #1 of places to see, :P One day. Jamaica does sound like loads of fun and great for photo ops :]
        Made it official: 12-01-10
        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Working...
        X