New and Looking for Friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
    I am a huge health freak. I work out daily and watch everything I eat. I cook nothing but good healthy meals for him, but when he walks up to me and sticks some chocolate in my mouth, I break.

I had not eaten chocolate in years before that, now I yearn for it. Mmmmmm..... just give me a slice. I love it.

He would break off huge chunks of it and put half in his mouth and half in mine. LOL. Ten miles of bike riding down the drain or not......just give me some chocolate.
    My GF doesn't work out and she can eat a ton of junk food, and not gain much weight (unless myself ). I do plan on making some nice and relatively healthy meals for her, as I'm the one who will be cooking while I'm over. It also doesn't help that chocolate and other sweet food is really cheap in Tallinn. 1 Euro gets you so much gah.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
      My GF doesn't work out and she can eat a ton of junk food, and not gain much weight (unless myself ). I do plan on making some nice and relatively healthy meals for her, as I'm the one who will be cooking while I'm over. It also doesn't help that chocolate and other sweet food is really cheap in Tallinn. 1 Euro gets you so much gah.
      You lucky lucky bastard. LOL.
      I did my 5 miles today. I will do 5 more tomorrow. I will greatly look forward to when he gets to Ireland and I know he will bring me some sweets to splurge on.
      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
        You lucky lucky bastard. LOL.
        I did my 5 miles today. I will do 5 more tomorrow. I will greatly look forward to when he gets to Ireland and I know he will bring me some sweets to splurge on.
        It's really hard with her, because I'll tell her that I need to cut back on chocolate, then she will start eating chocolate and chips and soft drink in front of me .

I haven't been to gym in almost a week and a half. It's gonna be a rough day when I go back tomorrow.

Comment

I talked to my SO about the immigration board, and he said the site that I was looking on is the site for them. He also said that everything we need to know should be on there; otherwise, they would have stated to look elsewhere. Sweden likes people coming there to live, so they want to help them, not hurt them. That's what my SO said.

Plus, the online application states to move to someone in Sweden that you plan to marry or cohabit with you should send copies of documents such as:
          -Flights
          -passport stamps
          -Photography
          -any other that shows how you usually keep in touch and that you think can prove that your relationship is serious.

https://www.migrationsverket.se/info/4388.html
          sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thank you Rixue! So your SO lives in West Virginia? That's where I'm from.
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you Rixue! So your SO lives in West Virginia? That's where I'm from.
                Yup he sure does! :

Comment

Welcome!
                  After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
                  I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Awesome Rixue! I hope you enjoy it here when you come for visits.

Thanks Eleven!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X