X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by OrKing View Post
      Hahaha, truer words were never spoken. Nope, I haven't had them unfortunately, but I don't think I'll trust anything that's called a biscuit that you can also get from KFC, haha. Plus cookies are a specific type of biscuit, lol, you can't call a custard cream a freaking cookie, lol.
      I'm making you eat a KFC/real biscuit one of these days Shane. You'll be begging the KFC in swindon is start selling them :P
      "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Haha, I don't know about that babe, but I'll give one ago, just to see how good something has to taste to take the name of something completely different. :P

Comment

They're good, I promise! And I guarantee you that KFC has the best ones EVER.

Comment

Hehe, okay, I'll take your word for it babe. If KFC tries to poison me with their falsely named dough like things Kernel Sanders will feel my wrath... When I, um, go, that is.

Comment

Don't worry, Colonel Sanders won't be poisoning you unless it's some type of Brit specific poison that Americans are immune to. Now, how bout bringing me some tea with no milk? :P

Comment

Well considering most of you consider to be Irish anyway I don't think that technique would work too well. :P No, no, no, no, no! Tea requires milk and at least two sugars! I do love your new signature though hun. <3

Comment

True that, I'm actually partially British and about half Irish as you know, so I guess it would work on me too... Unless our water has a vaccine in it or we're given an immunization at birth... Hmm... No! Absolutely not! Tea should have at least two sugars and honey if it's available! I thought you would.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Yep, I do know that, and no, that cannot be true! I would not allow it at all! :P Hehe, it's okay babe, you'll be punished for you wicked tea making ways some day. Hehe, good times hun.

Thanks Tooki.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Thanks Miss Butterfly, it's been an awesome forum so far.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

I think it's so sweet the couple is together here in the forums, for that girl that asked her boyfriend to join and he didn't want to though, do understand that some people need more space than others, take this chance to use this wonderful place to vent so you don't overwhelm him when you are feeling down or to surprise him with the awesome ideas around here!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky View Post
                                I think it's so sweet the couple is together here in the forums, for that girl that asked her boyfriend to join and he didn't want to though, do understand that some people need more space than others, take this chance to use this wonderful place to vent so you don't overwhelm him when you are feeling down or to surprise him with the awesome ideas around here!
                                I asked my BF too and he said he was not interested. I am totally fine with that. He is quite busy and spends much of his free internet time with me on an IM. I kinda like the idea of having my own place to come and vent and socialize with like minded people. He likes to keep his private stuff private. I like to get it out and talk to people. He is kinda shy and I am kinda extroverted. I think that is why we are so perfect for each other. We balance each other out well.
                                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X