No announcement yet.

Hello from Malaysia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi alizee, even I get emotional sometimes.....but I'm trying to be positive.....my SO said I shldnt be worried if he don't reply...

Comment

Originally posted by yubashini View Post
      Hi alizee, even I get emotional sometimes.....but I'm trying to be positive.....my SO said I shldnt be worried if he don't reply...
      Yes, and mind you this is only the first month of the relationship. I don*t want to make you sad, but as time passes, and your bond gets stronger (hopefully you will have a great connection!) the missing will get bigger and bigger. It*s hard ... I never thought I was able to do something like this! Most times I just want to hug& kiss him (even thought we never met), but I am afraid to tell him those things, because he might think that I am desperate or needy, so I am showing myself calm, rational and happy! But I am dying to say these sweet things to him. I need your opinion on this - how can I let him know that I care so much for him, but not sounding desperate/ needy??? ... on his part, I don*t know what to think, I know he has feelings for me (like appreciation, connection), but I really don*t know if he misses me so much as I miss him. I guess men are a little cold/ rational when it comes to those things and they don*t feel the urge to say the things they feel, plus my SO doesn*t seem to be a romantic men. But I will find that out when we will meet in person in less then 3 weeks...
      Last edited by alizee; August 24, 2013, 12:32 AM.

Comment

hi Alizee,

i chatted with SO ysterday evening for a while 30minutes...after tat, from yesterday night(friday) till today night(Sat) i have sent a few messages and 2 missed calls (thru Viber) but no response...trying to be positive but im afraid that he might be losing interest? Or is this normal?

Comment

I have sent you a PM with my view on this ... I know it*s hard to take this type of things.

Comment

Working...
          X