hi everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everybody

hiiiii! probably some of you have already read about me because I have asked some help few days ago... I'm new here since like a week ago..
    I find this site really really REALLY exciting, helpful and interesting, because I have finally found people who is in the same situation than me !!LDR !! yeah! I feel so confortable surfing this site because here are people who can understand and support me, because is not the same the support that you can have from your friends, although they want to understand you they will never be able, just because they are not in our situation...

I used to feel like in the wrong spot, because anybody could understand me, it was like... LDR??? that will never work!
    But now that I have read and talked with people who have been able to handle a LDR, I feel motivated and with more strenght to continue with this because now I'm completely sure that LOVE KNOWS NO DISTANCE!

Welcome, the people here are really nice and helpful!

Comment

Welcome welcome! =]

Comment

welcome on here! glad you feel this comfortable with us ^_^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD for serious! I'm really glad you like it around here - the feeling's mutual. This is a haven for all of us in LDR's.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Right before my gf left, I had NO HOPE and then I stumbled upon this site and I got SO hopeful and I got excited that peple could understand and be able to relate and all the ideas and everything else, it's great. This site is probably the reason we didn't break up when she left
              Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
              Starting Dating: 5.22.09
              Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
              Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
              Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
                "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
                "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                  First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! It's a funny feeling knowing that even though most of these people are complete strangers from all around the world they still understand you better than your closest friend! I'm sure you'll like it here

Comment

Welcome, its great to have people who understand and can relate.

Comment

Welcome to Loving From A Distance! I'm glad you decided to join us!

Comment

Working...
                        X