Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I was wrong :P

Hey
    My name is Amanda. I just joined this website. I joined because, like the rest of you, I am looking for a community of help in my long distance relationship. I am 22 and I have been in this long distance relationship for a year. This is my very first relationship. That's another story :P
    I love my man and I want to keep this relationship alive. I am sooo determined. I am willing to work hard for my relationship with him. Let's face it: Every relationship is hard. But there is a specific and trying difficulty in the long distance relationship. I used to think that people who didn't want a long distance relationship were just pansees and didn't want to commit but now I realize my arrogant way of thinking. This is truly hard! I need some help. So here I am! I would love to get to know you too!
    Last edited by Amanda Lee; February 10, 2014, 09:51 AM. Reason: Color too bright

Originally posted by Amanda Lee View Post
    Hey
    My name is Amanda. I just joined this website. I joined because, like the rest of you, I am looking for a community of help in my long distance relationship. I am 22 and I have been in this long distance relationship for a year. This is my very first relationship. That's another story :P
    I love my man and I want to keep this relationship alive. I am sooo determined. I am willing to work hard for my relationship with him. Let's face it: Every relationship is hard. But there is a specific and trying difficulty in the long distance relationship. I used to think that people who didn't want a long distance relationship were just pansees and didn't want to commit but now I realize my arrogant way of thinking. This is truly hard! I need some help. So here I am! I would love to get to know you too!
    Welcome to LFAD.

Pro tip: using bright colors/odd fonts are hard to read, so you might not get replies when you ask questions. We're kind of boring that way.

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Hey, welcome to LFAD. Hopefully you will find the advice and community that you seek here.

I like the color and stuff but it does make it kind of hard to read-- try not to use light/bright colors for your text, just so everyone is able to see what you're writing.
        Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
        Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
        Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hey Amanda, welcome to forums I believe you will find all kinds of great tips and tricks in here Just please, change your font/color, since it is actually officially not recommended to use other than the ordinary one.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Hope we can offer you some support and encouragement along the way.

Comment

Welcome!
                So what is your LD story? Tell us about the two of you!

Met in July 2006
                Dated very briefly in November 2006
                Reconnected in July 2011
                Something changed in August 2013
                He visited in November 2013
                I traveled in November 2013
                I visit in February 2014

Comment

Hello! I am in ga as well, and my SO is in NY!
                  sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

to the forum! I hope you'll jump right in and like it here
                    Our love story:
                    Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                    Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                    Reconnected: August 2012
                    Began dating LD: November 2012
                    Engaged! March 2014
                    Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Hi people
                      Thanks for your warm welcomes! I tried to edit my color Did it change? Let me know if it didn't.

Comment

It changed! Thanks, and welcome to LFAD
                        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Hope you like it here

Comment

Working...
                            X