I'm new here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new here!

Hello everyone! I am so glad I found this place. I have managed to reconnect with an old friend from high school and things have been going great with us! We met 20 years ago and we lost contact once we graduated. Last month, thanks to facebook, we found each other again and we have been in daily contact. Texts, phone calls, e-mails. We talk from the time he gets up for work in the morning until one of us falls asleep at night. I moved away from home 10 years ago, so we have not seen each other in a very long time BUT we already have plans to see each other next month I already had a trip planned to go visit some family for a couple days and we decided that we are going to spend time together as well. We feel a connection and the more we talk, the more we feel there is something worth exploring between us. I hope everyone else is having luck in their relationships

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hope you're trip goes fabulously, and it turns out to be everything you wanted it to be
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank you both! Even though I have known him for so long, I can't help the whole nervous feeling lol.

Comment

Aww how lovely! Hope it all goes well! Welcome to LFAD!

Met online: 04.19.14
          Became a couple: 04.23.14
          First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
          Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
          Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
          Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
          CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Hi there and welcome to LFAD! I'm Lori, feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Comment

Hey,
              I am new too here. But wish you all the best for this new adventure. Waiting to read what happens during your trip back home.

Comment

Working...
              X