Hellloooooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellloooooo!

Hello all! My name is Misha, I'm 22 years old and just graduated from Purdue and I'm currently residing in Indiana. However, I'm moving to Texas July 22nd to attend graduate school at UT to pursue my PhD...which is going to take roughly 5-7 years.

About a month and a half ago, I started dating Chandler, 23 years old, and also just graduated from Purdue. He just started working a few weeks ago in a great position (very impressive for a brand new graduate) so he will be staying in Indiana.

Even though we've only been dating a short while, it feels like I've known him forever. He's already my best friend and we're both in it for the long haul.

Hi there and welcome to the forum Congrats on the graduation, what is your PhD going to be based around?

I hope you find all the help/support/general discussion you need to help you through the distance ahead. It can be tough, but it's well worth it
    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Hello! *waves*

I'm new here too! Good luck with your LDR. I've been with my S/O for 6 years and the road might but tough but it is always worth it.

Also, congrats on graduating and pursuing an even higher form of education, good luck!

Comment

Hoosiers suck! Go Boilers!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
        Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
        Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Biochemistry! And thank you!

I figured getting a head start would be better than waiting till I was freaking out

Comment

Working...
            X