Hullo from the East Coast USA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hullo from the East Coast USA!

Hi! I'm new. I'm an age 21 genderqueer/genderfluid person (she/he/they) from Massachusetts in a long distance relationship with a 27 y/o cis guy from England. We've been together since June last year and first met on the 17th of August and he's the most lovely person! We first met on the website POF, ironically, since I wasn't even really looking, but he sent a really adorable message that I couldn't ignore! Then after a few months he decided he wanted to meet me and he flew all the way out to MA to come see me! I flew to England and stayed with him for a few months while I was training and he's just gone back to England yesterday after a two week visit with me. Definitely feeling a bit freshly wounded from that, but I only have about three months until I can see him again. I'm planning on moving to the UK after I finish training to find work in London and so I can be with him full time! Happy to be here! ^_^

Welcome to LFAD! =)
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Welcome!!! Your story is adorable! I also met my SO on POF!!!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Well definitely welcome!!
            "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Welcome! I hope this isn't invasive, but what does genderfluid mean?

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
              Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
              Progress: Working on it.

Comment

My gender identity falls anywhere between male and female and is subject to fluctuate. There are a lot of informative tumblr blogs about people who identify as gq/gf if you're interested in finding out more I don't generally make it a topic of conversation, but I prefer to be out. That's why I included it in my description/first post. Hope this was informative!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! East Coaster here too
                  To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                  X