Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am wayyy too shy- need to stop lurking and say hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000miles View Post
    Welcome to LFAD! My SO's name is Scott too... and he's from the UK. Awesome.
    Cool!

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
    Welcome to LFAD! Awwww it's so great that you have a wedding date set up - I can't wait to start planning my wedding with Andy (not that I haven't started it all in my head already)!
    Hi Tanja! Oh I've been just the same- making wedding plans WAY before they were necessary, and dreaming them in my head even before that! I'm always dreaming about our life together, I can't wait to start it!! In an LDR I think it kinda helps to have an overactive imagination, to fill in the empty spots where he should be...

Originally posted by leonina View Post
    Congrats on the upcoming nuptials! That's so exciting, I'm about an hour away from D.C. too. Such a fun (and expensive) city.
    I've spotted a few Marylanders on here! I was born in DC and work there, but grew up in Frederick
    We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Originally posted by michy View Post
      I've spotted a few Marylanders on here! I was born in DC and work there, but grew up in Frederick
      Yeah I just moved to Baltimore a few months ago, but I visit DC almost every weekend to see parents and friends.
      First date: 12.27.09
      Started the distance: 6.10.10
      Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Comment

Working...
      X