No announcement yet.

Hello hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to LFAD Colin! You're gonna have a blast, there's so many great, helpful and funny people on here!

I see you already met my SO Andy... gotta love that Hello Kitty hair band

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
      Welcome to LFAD Colin! You're gonna have a blast, there's so many great, helpful and funny people on here!

I see you already met my SO Andy... gotta love that Hello Kitty hair band
      Haha, yes I did. He appears to have the same personality as I do. I believe there are pictures of me somewhere wearing a pink purse and a pink headband.

Comment

Originally posted by twicedouble View Post
        Thanks! It's great to be here.

Erm slightly personal question...but what is that on your head in your avatar?
        Lol... I had wondered the same thing, but was afraid to ask!

Welcome to you Colin! It's very true that one LDR can be nothing like another, just like one close-distance relationship can be nothing like the next... it's all about connecting with that special person! And it certainly sounds like you have
        We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Hey Colin, welcome to our friendly little place! You'll like it here, everybody understands all the quirks of LDR's, and we'll all listen to you
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by michy View Post
            Welcome to you Colin! It's very true that one LDR can be nothing like another, just like one close-distance relationship can be nothing like the next... it's all about connecting with that special person! And it certainly sounds like you have
            Oh I absolutely have! We have so much in common but are so different that it's not boring. She's really shy, I'm really outgoing. She's quiet, I'm loud. Yet we watch the same TV shows, the same movies (we went to the movies "together" on Sunday and it was amazing!) and we have a similar sense of humor.

Originally posted by Moon View Post
            Hey Colin, welcome to our friendly little place! You'll like it here, everybody understands all the quirks of LDR's, and we'll all listen to you
            I already do like it here! It's nice that there's a whole mess of people who have been going through what I've gone through and am going through much longer.

On a different note, I like your screen name. It makes me want to say, "Goodnight Moon!"

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
              "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
              "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
              "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

*Gives you a carrot*
                Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                  *Gives you a carrot*
                  Wait why do I get a carrot?!

Comment

Hi there Colin! Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Wait why do I get a carrot?!
                      Don't you mean, "thank you!"?? LOL...
                      We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Hi there Colin! Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Originally posted by michy View Post
                          Don't you mean, "thank you!"?? LOL...
                          Erm...yes. =P

Thank you!

And thank you Erika!

Comment

I already do like it here! It's nice that there's a whole mess of people who have been going through what I've gone through and am going through much longer.

On a different note, I like your screen name. It makes me want to say, "Goodnight Moon!"
                            Hahaha! Nice
                            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Take the carrot and be thankful... that's good advice, trust me.

You wouldn't like to know what happened to the last guy who refused one of her carrots...

But we never speak of him...

Btw, LOL at Michy not wanting to ask about the pink bandana!
                              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                                Take the carrot and be thankful... that's good advice, trust me.

You wouldn't like to know what happened to the last guy who refused one of her carrots...

But we never speak of him...
                                *takes the carrot, but mostly out of fear*

Comment

Working...
                                X