New guy to LDR forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Chad and Brittany!
    Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

I would love to have our flight costs be only $250. You are lucky!

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to the forums

psst I recommend using american airlines (is only saying that because her dad works for them XD). I fly all the time from Toronto to Salt Lake City on American round trip for about $340 each trip, but then i come to Canada because it's my only love and my ex lives here so I can bug him when ever I want XD

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome, I'm in Cow Hampsha' about an hour north of Boston... my SO is in Cambridge UK. I do a great deal of flying.. and the best steadfast tip I can give you is ALWAYS buy your tickets on a Tuesday between 2am and 3pm as that is the day all the airlines sell of their extra tickets to fill a flight.

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
          And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by Riyko View Post
            Welcome to the forums

psst I recommend using american airlines (is only saying that because her dad works for them XD). I fly all the time from Toronto to Salt Lake City on American round trip for about $340 each trip, but then i come to Canada because it's my only love and my ex lives here so I can bug him when ever I want XD
            Got some discounts?! lol

Thanks Everyone for the welcome

Comment

Working...
            X