Hi everyone - from Michigan, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone - from Michigan, USA

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums here - my girlfriend and I have been checking this place out for a while and I figured I wanted to sign up! I'm 22, she's 20 - we're both college students in MI. She goes to school in Ann Arbor, almost an hour's drive away, and I go to Wayne State in Detroit. What with her schedule, income, and everything, getting over to see her is a challenge, so I only see her maybe once every week or two (I know, it's more than some, but it's still a challenge sometimes!). Becca's everything to me - she's brilliant, adorable, completely gorgeous and the inspiration for all the writing I do (I'm a musical composer & arranger). Just looking for some advice on all sorts of topics, serious and not, and just connecting and coming up with some cute ideas to make her smile. Hope everyone's having a great holiday!
    "4..3..2..TRIO!" <3 2-13-09

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome....
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. Don't be afraid to jump in with any advice or questions you got. We're a friendly bunch.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!

Comment

Hello There! Nice to 'meet' you. I'm a Yooper! Well, a transplant from WI but a Yooper none-the-less. LOL My daughter is attending WMU, has her first semester done. It's a 10 hour drive down to K-zoo so I haven't seen her since Sept. I've been in an LDR for 11 years and he is in England.
              Merry Christmas! Looking forward to seeing you around the forums.
              Kimberly J
              https://kimberlyandvernon.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome! I went to school just outside of Jackson, MI...that's where I met my SO. Good times, minus the whole snow thing! Good luck!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Oh you have to love the snow....just glad I'm not in NYC this week! Hope you all had a great Christmas!
                    "4..3..2..TRIO!" <3 2-13-09

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X