Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Switzerland

Hi there

I just joined this forum, because I like it a lot, it helped me by seeing that you're all also struggling with the same issues...

I'm Swiss, and I've been in a relationship with my central Asian fiancée for 32 months - of which we "only" spent one third together... - currently, we're being separated for 9 months, but this long waiting will be rewarded with our wedding, and she will move to Switzerland so we will be together forever!

I'm looking forward to exchanging experiences!

Hi and welcome to LFAD.

I'm starting to think that the Swiss like LDRs, considering the population, there's a lot of you on here :-D

Anyway, congrats on closing the distance!!

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Well, I can imagine we travel quite a lot, and it's not difficult to end up in another country considering the size of our own...

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. I'm glad to hear about your upcoming nuptials - congratulations! When do you think you'll have your visa approved and be married and all that?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
            Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
            Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

hello, and welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
                When do you think you'll have your visa approved and be married and all that?
                We hope to have it sorted by this summer... - but one never knows what governments are up to.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD....and congrats on your upcoming wedding....awesome!
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome and Congratulations!!!
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

hello and welcome! Congratulations!

Comment

So nice to know your story will have a happy ending with marriage and all! where in switzerland are you from? not that i know much there, i just went to basel, where i have family.
                        our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I'm rather in the Greater Zurich area...

Comment

I'm rather in the Greater Zurich area...
                            that can only say typical guy from zurich..tztztz ;-p

Comment

Sorry, that's kind of a misunderstood - I'm originally not actually from Zurich, I'm just living in the area right now, but I don't wanna post the exact village here...

Comment

Working...
                              X