Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm OK

Hi.

It took me a while to find this place, and I wish I had it last year. I met my boyfriend a little more than a year ago, while on a scholarship to his country. We met, spent 2 months writing to each other from different cities (during which we fell in love), met again, decided we need to make this happen, had several amazing weekends, after which I went back to my country. I stayed there 8 months, looking for a way to go back, during which we long-distanced from different continents. During this whole time we met once, when he came to visit me for a week. I have eventually found a programm to keep me in his country for at least a year, which is where I am now. Unfortunately, we are still in different parts of the country (3.5 hours by train), still fairly long-distance, seeing each other on weekends, and quite ofter only every other weekend. But hey, at least we don't need planes to meet anymore...

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Hi and welcome! That sounds super intense for the first part! I'm glad you guys made it through all of that stuff and are still going strong. You'll find lots of support on here. Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Nice to meet you!!!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! It's a really awesome website!

Comment

Welcome to the forums - we have a lot of international LDR's here.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome....
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

welcome to the forums this is an awesome site you'll love it

Comment

Working...
                    X