AZ and CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZ and CA

Hello! I've been a member for a little bit and really want to get a more involved and thought what better way to do that than meet other people? So here I am posting my introduction My BF and I have been together for 7 months on the 10th of this month. We have known each other for almost a year and hung out off and on during that time..... basically we were both "dating" (the reason for the quotation marks is that you can hardly call what were doing a healthy dating relationship) siblings actually. After we both realized they weren't right for us and that through them we had actually met the person we were meant to be with. Now that you're thoroughly confused.... bottom line, we met through "mutual friends" Unfortunately we've been long distance since the start of our relationship and currently he lives in CA and I live in AZ. One of the hardest parts is not knowing exactly when we'll be together. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back from Grad Schools and he's working. Until I know what school I'm going to everything is just up in the air. Things between us are really great, despite the distance and I know that no matter where we are, we're close at heart.

I'd really like to meet some new people and exchange thoughts, ideas, encouragement, jokes, etc..... So add me or message me and we can chat

Nice to meet you

Comment

Welcome, hope you like it here! But I guess you do, or you wouldn't have been hanging around for a little while already.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! We're all a one big happy family in here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          Arizona to California... that is pretty close compared to me and my SO.
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Ello and welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!