Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to LFAD, but not to long distance loving :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to LFAD, but not to long distance loving :)

Hello all!
    This is my second LDR so I am no stranger to the ups and downs or ins and outs of it all, but last time I was feeling so alone because of it, that I decided this time I would try to reach out and find others like me! While I love my friends and family dearly, I also need some people who understand what I go through on a daily (our hourly…) basis because of my relationship. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 6 months, but we have been friends for about 6 years, as we went to college together. We are great at communicating so far and I definitely feel comfortable going to him with just about anything, but it seems I am the only one who meets resistance from the other people in my life in regards to our relationship. We’ve discussed that before and while he while he tries to be supportive, he doesn’t really understand what it’s like to have people constantly judging your relationship and your reasons for being in it (even though ultimately it has nothing to do with them…). Anyways, I guess what I’m trying to say is: Thanks for letting me be a part of this and I look forward to getting to know you all! It’s good to know I’m not alone

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

welcome to the forum ^-^ you'll like it here!
      "taim i ngrá leat mo anam chara <3"

Kitten: -laces fingers together- our souls are one <3
      Keith: -blushes and gazes at lovingly- forever and always <3

Comment

Aw welcome to LFAD
        ~"Happiness is not the absence of problems but the ability to deal with them"~

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the Forums. I am glad you decided to reach out for support. It helps greatly!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome! I hope you find the support and advice you're looking for. (:

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to the forums
                    Money Savers a LFAD group for people to share money saving ideas, tips, links, etc.

Comment

Hi! Welcome to LFAD
                      LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
                      Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
                      Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

Welcome Toni! My sister's name is spelled the same way. I think my mom had a fasination with the letter i. Cause I have a sister Kari, Toni, and me Holli but one other sister, she is odd, her name is April...but there is an i in there

Comment

Working...
                        X