No announcement yet.

Hello, newbie :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi There,,I'm new in this site..been joining the community 2days ago,.and honestly I'm liking it..coz the site help me with my heart problems,.having an LDR..

By the way,let me introduce myself my name is Diana Timbang,a 25 year old single mom,.from the philippines!
    I'm having my LDR fiance' for 6 months,since he left me here in pi,.our relationship started July 19th 2010..as we met each other in Korea,,as I worked there as a Singer and he was a member of the US Military...

Now that he's back to his hometown in California and im here in Phi...we have a 16 hours time difference,,its hard at first but to adjust for my time I get used to it...Its been so hard for me to control my emotions for missing him so much..every single moment I feel lonely and crying missing my Man...

I decided to join the LDR Community is because I'm hoping that the site ill help me,,and there will be someone to relate and give some advices..to help me to ease up the pain that I usually feel....

Hope to meet some friends....i will be glad to!
    dianelovesjeremy

Comment

Welcome to the forum! You will go to Brazil TODAY! Dont forget to upload pics.. Have a safe journey and have fun!:-)

Comment

Originally posted by DianeTimbang View Post
        Hi There,,I'm new in this site..been joining the community 2days ago,.and honestly I'm liking it..coz the site help me with my heart problems,.having an LDR..

By the way,let me introduce myself my name is Diana Timbang,a 25 year old single mom,.from the philippines!
        I'm having my LDR fiance' for 6 months,since he left me here in pi,.our relationship started July 19th 2010..as we met each other in Korea,,as I worked there as a Singer and he was a member of the US Military...

Now that he's back to his hometown in California and im here in Phi...we have a 16 hours time difference,,its hard at first but to adjust for my time I get used to it...Its been so hard for me to control my emotions for missing him so much..every single moment I feel lonely and crying missing my Man...

I decided to join the LDR Community is because I'm hoping that the site ill help me,,and there will be someone to relate and give some advices..to help me to ease up the pain that I usually feel....

Hope to meet some friends....i will be glad to!
        Welcome to the forum! Maybe you can make a new thread for your introduction... So other LFAD member can welcome you to the board!:-)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum
            As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
            X