Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

My name is Annette I am new to this site but have been with my LDR for 3 years now. When we first met on a website, I was married, I knew before we met that my marriage was far from over. My husband was mentally abusive and had cheated on me over and over. I was the president of the business we created together with another partner and I had no choice at the time but to stay. I also had 2 boys underage that were going through a lot, My oldest was hospitalized with bi-polar and was self mutilating. My youngest is autistic, and would get very emotional when I would mention leaving his father although he did see what his father was doing to me.

I have fibromyalgia, and as anyone knows that has this illness, stress is a big factor on setting off "flares". I was under an extremely stressful situation and in April '08 I became ill. I was bedfast for almost 2 years. Actually this April will be 2 years. So this made it very difficult to leave. In March of '08 I told my LDR that I wanted to try to work things out with my husband, It didn't last 3 months before he was back to his old rotten self. I got back in touch with LDR becuase I could not get him off my mind, I missed him soooooo much.

Now that I live away from my husband and my boys are grown now and on their own i am getting better, I can walk now and will be driving soon. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Welcome! Thanks for sharing your story. Hope you find this community a great place to come to make new friends and get support if you need it!

Comment

Welcome!! I also have fibromyalgia and me being married was setting off flares also. I have been so much healthier since i left my ex husband. Sounds like we have a lot in common...can't wait to get to know you better.

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome! You'll find much support here!!

Comment

Hope you're doing well & we're happy to have you here.

Comment

Welcome to the site! Thanks for sharing your story as well. I pray you continue to improve and feel better each day!

Comment

Welcome, I hope this forum helps you as much as it helped me!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'm glad to hear that you're getting better now .

Comment

Working...
                  X