Hey friends!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey friends!

Hi there everybody! I recently found this website when searching for ways to make my LDR easier on us, and I absolutely love it! I just gave him the link, and he's currently browsing through the 99 things to do list.

Anyways, I'm Brittany from Illinois, but I go to school in Missouri. My SO is Chris. He's from St. Louis, but not the same part as where I go to school. We're always at least 100 miles away. I know it's not that far, but we don't get to see each other on a regular basis so it's difficult. We met at school in August 2009, and it took us until May 2011 to figure out we were meant to be together. The timing is terrible though because he just graduated while I have 2 years to go. So for a little while, we're LD.

I'm so happy I've found a support group who understands how hard it is to keep up a relationship from a distance.

Welcome! I hope you both find what you are looking for here it really is a great site, with a great group of people with a lot of knowledge and a lot of resources are available here!

and it doesn't matter what the distance is! all are welcome, and support is offered all around

Comment

Welcome! I hope you find the support you're looking for here. (:

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I joined myself yesterday, & I absolutely love it so far. Wonderful ppl, wonderful support. It's nice to know there's other ppl out there in the same boat as you.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
            All distances are welcome and I hope we do help make the distance easier

First Met Online: October 2010
            First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
            Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
            First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
            Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
            Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
            Engaged!: June 1, 2013
            Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Welcome to the forums
              "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Thanks everybody! It's so great to see this many replies already. I can't wait to get more involved in the community!

Comment

The list is amazing!!! And welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I'm Jessica
                    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forums
                      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Welcome to the forums! I lived in STL for college and worked at a local university there for almost 4 years after - it's a great place to do free things in. Cheap little me, hehe. Anywho, I hope you continue to enjoy it around here.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                        X