What are we though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are we though

This guy is bi, poly, and pan. Gets tested and doesn’t mind recreational drugs. I’m 11 years younger. We met in 2013. There was 8 years we did not talk. Visited him in London 3x. He’s Australian, now in California. Apparently has two ex’s, female. I had one boyfriend or serious relationship. We snapchat daily when he wakes up and I go to bed. It’s a big distance. -10 hours. 300 days streak now of snaps
    I was his babygirl on fetlife and we had a kink app with rewards and missions and whatnot. For a few weeks. He visited for a week in October. He has fuckbuddies and I’m afraid he’ll wear it down. Seriously… he’s the best I’ve had in bed. I just wonder if I’m anything to him. A responsibility? I told him I love him while having wine from their vinyard, and he shouted it when he left.
    I wish we were more. I want to give him everything. I have doubts about if we exist outside of this age difference kink. I am fat and ugly anyway. I can’t have kids. I wanted to get married once in the same church my grandparents did. Now I’m just pathetic..

Also I didn’t know his name at first just got around to it by accident on hotel tv screen and an amazon order confirmation last year
    Do I even know him

Comment

Working...
    X