I guess I should've introduced first...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I should've introduced first...

Before posting in several threads, joining and posting in several groups.

Hello all, my name is Ana and I've been in an LDR twice. The first one was with a older woman and it wasn't as serious for her as it was for me. It was my rebuond, so I was at my clingiest moment.

The current and hopefully last relationship of my life is with a MUCH MUCH OLDER WOMAN (we're 2 months and 13 days apart) and I can safely say she's the girl of my dreams.

Although I'm a paranoid depressive girl, I believe this relationship and trust my partner more than anyone I've ever been with. I know most of you know the feeling.

Well, I'm 23 years old, I like JPop, medical series, Brazilian music (Oh, I'm Brazilian too ), Comedy and horror movies, Harry Potter, Tumblr and girls.

I've been an ESL teacher for 1 and a half years and I really like my job (I just don't like doing it )

That's about all I can think right now... I'll be visiting this thread regularly to answer any questions that might pop-up. Thanks for the wonderful forum that I've been reading for the last 4 days. I'm hooked! I love and relate to most of the stories. I've cried, smiled, wished and hoped about and in it.
    My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Welcome to LFAD, Ana! I think you'll really like it here
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Ana
          "Love wins everything especially fear."

Comment

Your introduction was really cute Welcome to the site, i'm hooked to it too!!

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I feel welcomed already. I invited my partner to join the forum too, so she'll be doing that once her Internet's back up again. !!
                My blog: A revisit of my most successful LDR. Posting the story of us in chapters.

Comment

Working...
                X