Hello there, everyone. I知 new to LFAD and figured that an introduction was in order. My name痴 Ann. I知 20 and a sophomore at a small liberal arts school in Indiana. My SO is James - that handsome redhead in my avatar. He痴 21 and a senior at said college. So how are we in a LDR?
Well, I知 a German major and spending this semester in Germany and Austria. I知 currently in Berlin, which is about 4415 miles away from him. I do consider myself fairly lucky, as our LDR has a concrete ending date - December 17. And I知 definitely counting down the days (72, for the record).
So, hello. I知 looking forward to offering what advice I can and having a community to rant and complain to.
Well, I知 a German major and spending this semester in Germany and Austria. I知 currently in Berlin, which is about 4415 miles away from him. I do consider myself fairly lucky, as our LDR has a concrete ending date - December 17. And I知 definitely counting down the days (72, for the record).
So, hello. I知 looking forward to offering what advice I can and having a community to rant and complain to.
















Comment