Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:) Hi...x

Hello,
    I’m so grateful for finding this site all while looking for a birthday idea who knew!! I have been in a LDR for 2 years..and it’s super duper hard but worth the effort and so much more. I don’t know why I didn’t think there was a site like this out there..it is very hard to explain things to persons with their partners in driving distance the experiences and challenges LDRs can bring but I have company now!!! I’m pretty much an open book and it seems like a lot of you are and I do look forward to making some friends here.. Thanks

Hi! welcome to LFAD! I'm Tobby, nice to have you on the forums! you'll find everything your looking for when it comes to LDR stuff you wanna talk about
    My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
    Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
    Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
    Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
    Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
    Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
    Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
    Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
    Tobby: Addict!
    Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

Welcome to the site This is definitely my place of support for most of my LDR related issues/questions lol and always a source of comfort thanks to the great users here!
      You never forget your first love...

Comment

Hey Welcome!
        I hope you like the site as much as I do! And the ppl is awesome

Comment

Welcome
          Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

I love you soooo much Luke

Comment

Originally posted by rhomy View Post
            Hey Welcome!
            and i agree people here are great!

welcome!

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Originally posted by rhomy View Post
            Hey Welcome!
            and i agree people here are great!

welcome!
            "In love, two of the most important ingredients are being open and being content."

"God must have seen my need for someone who could turn my failure to victory, whose touch could turn my tears to smiles, who by just being there could turn my sadness to laughter. That's why he sent you to me."

Comment

Hello and welcome here! *waves*
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Hello! ^.^
                Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

Welcome to LFAD =)

Comment

Hi, welcome to LFAD!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find a place in this community. The people here are wonderful

Comment

Working...
                      X