I've been doing really good at controlling my temper ... BUT >:o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been doing really good at controlling my temper ... BUT >:o

Some women are idiots and I hate Facebook. You are not going to make my FIANCE love you .... nice try though . ps. send me some of that special ganja you have been smoking.

k, thanks.

Anyone else ever had a problem like this? How did you handle it? I hate the fact that I live 4,000 miles away from my fiance, but trust him 100% percent... just not the bimbos. ..Did I mention she has a boyfriend?????

my god my anger went to an all time high about 10 min ago.

Sorry, just a bunch of piffed off emotions/thoughts smashed together.

You don't need to make two thread on the same thing.

Comment

I agree with snow_girl in this thread and the other one. lol

Comment

The "bimbos" aren't the important factor here. Your fiance, however, is. You claim you trust him 100%, so what do you have to worry about? Frankly, they aren't the ones you have to worry about in this situation. Irritating as they may be, your partner should, as your fiance, be setting boundaries the same way he'd say "no" if someone tried to convince him to sleep with her. If someone is crossing the line, and I think you need to try really hard to see whether or not she's actually crossing the line, then you need to talk to him about how it's made you uncomfortable and trust him to do something about it, if you don't trust him to know and do so already; my partner and I have never really had issues setting boundaries or drawing a line to begin with, when it comes to other people. But my point of this is the "bimbos" shouldn't matter because it's not the "bimbos" you should be worrying about trusting. It's your fiance, who, might I add, would not be your fiance if he did not want to be with you.
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After